Are you a parent with little time on your hands, but you still want your child to have a healthy and natural diet? We have the solution to all your problems. The Babycook is here to make your life much easier. With these fantastic food processors, you can prepare your children's meals quickly and easily.
You can now forget all about baby mush and processed food and prepare home-cooked meals for your little ones in less than a minute. How, you ask? French company Béaba has put technology in the service of childcare articles to create these incredibly practical devices called Babycook. In this article, we will tell you exactly why you need one at home.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 Key Facts
- 3 Our Selection: The Best Babycooks
- 4 Shopping Guide: Everything You Should Know About Babycooks
- 5 Shopping Criteria
- 6 Summary
- One of the key principles for taking care of your baby's health is paying attention to their diet. However, we know that it is now challenging for parents to have the time to prepare home-cooked meals daily. This is why the Babycook will become your greatest ally.
- Designed specifically for children's meals, these food processors allow you to prepare easily and quickly porridges, baby food (during the first months), and solid food.
- You will have to evaluate a series of vital aspects before buying the right Babycook for you. These include functionalities, capacity, accessories, and ease of cleaning.
Our Selection: The Best Babycooks
A leading brand in childcare articles since 1989, Béaba has designed the Babycook – this food processor so popular among parents around the world. With various models to choose from, we have taken the time to analyze each one and come up with a selection and description to help you determine which Babycook is right for your little one:
Shopping Guide: Everything You Should Know About Babycooks
While food processors are becoming increasingly common in households, you may still have doubts regarding this innovative product. In the following section, we have answered the most frequently asked questions about Babycooks to help you make an informed decision.
What is a Babycook exactly?
Why should I use a Babycook?
This is why a Babycook is the perfect appliance for all those parents who want to take care of their children's nutrition. Both useful and practical, this product will become your favorite ally in the kitchen from the moment you start using it. Like any other appliance, it has its pros and cons. You can compare them below:
How does a Babycook work?
Make sure to read the instructions and follow the steps of your recipe carefully. You will quickly realize just how easy it is. As for the recipes, you can find a wide range of very nutritious ideas online. That being said, don't be afraid to innovate little by little to offer your little ones more elaborated and diverse meals.
What maintenance does a Babycook require?
- Unplug the food processor from the power supply and leave it cool down completely before starting the decalcification process.
- Pour half a cup of water and half a cup of white distilled vinegar into the robot's water tank.
- Let the mixture sit all night.
- Empty the mixture the next morning. You need to make sure that any remains have been removed (repeat the process otherwise).
- Once all the waste has been removed, connect the food processor and run the water vaporization mode a couple of times.
The manufacturers warn of the importance of following these steps and not using a chemical descaler under any circumstances. The accumulation of lime in the appliance can damage it. You will know that you need to decalcify your food processor when its firing cycles become shorter and that water is left in the tank after use.
What accessories are there for my Babycook?
- Food containers: These hermetically sealed containers are designed to store meals prepared in the food processor. They feature graduation markings and are dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe.
- Carry case: You can carry your food containers in this dishwasher-safe hard case that offers temperature and shock protection.
Choosing the brand's spare parts and accessories will guarantee longer durability of your food processor. While you will find many containers advertised as being universal, we do not recommend using them with your Babycook as you risk damaging it. Get ready to be a professional home chef with all these accessories!
What functions does a Babycook offer?
- Steaming: This is ideal for preserving all the vitamins and nutrients in fruits and vegetables. You can even introduce meat or fish to make more complete porridge or to create solid meals.
- Defrosting: The Babycook is useful both for defrosting food and for prepared meals that you have stored in the freezer. Its steam cooking function will have it ready in fifteen minutes.
- Heating: It is just like a microwave, but much healthier for your children. This food processor will heat food without it losing any of its properties.
- Blending: This is the most popular function, which lets you prepare mush and porridge in no time at all. The manufacturer recommends adding some broth to reduce the thickness of the mush.
On top of these functionalities, you should know that the latest Babycook models also offer a sterilizing option. These food processors are becoming increasingly versatile, so it's no wonder that the Babycook is already a favorite for millions of families with children.
Can I prepare food adapted to my child's age?
|Age||Stage of development||Type of food|
|From five months (after breastfeeding)||Babies double their birth weight.||Vegetables, eggs, fruits, and nuts are introduced in very liquid porridge.|
|From twelve months||Babies start to chew (even if they don't have teeth yet).||The porridge becomes thicker with the addition of legumes.|
|From eighteen months||Babies now have teeth and start to eat solid food.||Raw vegetables in small quantities are introduced, as well as solid food cut into very small pieces (meat, fish).|
The fact that the Babycook is multifunctional means you can use it from the moment your baby is ready to eat their very first porridge. You can diversify the recipes over time, adapting them to the growth of your child. This food processor will accompany you and your little ones, making everyone's life easier – and delicious meals to enjoy.
The French manufacturer Béaba has developed various Babycook models over the years, and picking the model that best suits your needs isn't necessarily a piece of cake. This is why we want to introduce you to certain shopping criteria that will help you compare the different products available on the market. Pay attention to the following aspects when making your decision, and we guarantee you will be satisfied with your choice:
The number of functions that these food processors offer is certainly one of the main reasons why they are so popular. The fact that a Babycook can combine steaming, heating, blending, and defrosting in a single appliance allows you to prepare a wide range of different recipes in fifteen minutes or less.
Besides, this product integrates sensors that automatically turn off the device when cooking is finished, saving energy in the process. What's more, you will save valuable time by not having to wash several pots and pans.
Preparing food for your children can be a tedious task, especially when they are still young and their diet is mainly based on porridge. This is why it is useful to be able to cook for several days at once, and the capacity of your food processor comes into play. You can find models with bowls of anywhere between 800 to 2,200 milliliters in capacity.
This will generally allow you to prepare food for two to four days at a time. You will also have noticed in our product selection that the Babycook Plus comes with two bowls. This model increases the capacity and gives you the opportunity to prepare various meals at the same time.
The third factor that makes the difference between a Babycook and a traditional food processor is the materials. Since these appliances are specifically designed to prepare food for children, they must be manufactured with high-quality, non-toxic materials.
All Babycooks are made without BPA (bisphenol A) or chemicals, and the high quality of the materials makes them very durable. This is certainly a fundamental aspect; you will be using this appliance daily, and you need it to keep up this pace in the long run.
Ease of Use
This product is designed to make your life easier, so why would it be difficult to operate? This may seem obvious, but many food processors on the market almost require a university degree to make the most of their potential. The Babycook, however, is characterized by its ease of use, especially considering the number of options it offers.
It comes with a comprehensive instruction booklet that you should read carefully before the first use. Things just get easier after that. Not only will you be able to prepare your children's meals quickly and easily, but also clean the appliance in no time at all.
Last but not least, quality should never be overlooked. In that regard, keep in mind that the Babycook was developed by Béaba, a leading brand in childcare articles with over twenty years of experience in the industry. You will notice the high quality of these products in the long run, especially if you use your food processor every day.
Besides, the simple fact that it is made by a brand specializing in this sector should give you greater peace of mind. That way, you can make your purchase knowing that this product is designed to help you make the most of the time you can spend with your children. Babycooks really make your life much easier.
Preparing quality, home-cooked, natural food to your children on a daily basis is no longer a problem. You can now go about your busy day while giving a healthy diet to your baby with the Babycook. This food processor is specially designed to prepare children's meals and allows you to cook, blend, heat, and defrost with a single appliance.
Its various functions and the quality of its materials make it a must-have product in the kitchen of any family with children. In fact, more and more parents are turning to the Babycook and its numerous perks. Are you ready to join them?
If you found our guide on Babycooks helpful and informative, feel free to share it on your social media. You can also leave us a comment in the section below and come back with your favorite recipes once you start using this fantastic food processor!
(Source of featured image: Subbotina: 53679925/ 123rf.com)