Welcome to a new installment. Today we're going to talk about Apple watch bands and each of the features that make them up, because we know that it's important to you to be fashionable and comfortable at all times.
We always want to provide you with the best information so that when you make your purchase you feel more than confident in your decision. That is why today we will guide you and tell you about some aspects of this wonderful product that you probably don't know. Because we care about you buying the best products.
And as we know that the search for the best Apple watch strap can become really tedious, since there is a fairly extensive list of models and designs, we will also take care to tell you which are the best ones on the market, in order to make your choice faster and more efficient.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 Summary
- 3 The Best Apple Watch Bands: Our Picks
- 4 Buying Guide
- 5 Buying criteria: factors that allow you to compare and rate different models of Apple watch straps
- Apple watch bands are the ones that keep your watch perfectly fitted to your wrist. They can be made of different materials, but they always maintain excellent quality for the enjoyment of the customers who buy them.
- The number of Apple watch bands available is quite large, but when it comes to deciding which one is the best, there is always a debate between those made of fabric, silicone or steel, which can be differentiated according to price, durability and whether they are suitable for use during sport.
- Before making your choice, we think it is wise to take into account some important aspects about your Apple watch strap, such as the level of adjustment, the sizes, among others, as this will allow you to get to know the product better and make your purchase a total success.
The Best Apple Watch Bands: Our Picks
The best way to make a good choice and feel confident with it is to know the product you want to buy, as this will help you to have the best points of comparison to know which Apple watch band is best suited to you and your tastes.
What is an Apple watch band?
Apple watch bands are the bands that hold your watch snugly on your wrist. They, like the Apple watch, are always made to the highest quality, as they need to meet the same expectations as the product they are meant to carry.
These straps can be made of different materials, however, as Apple watches are mostly used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts, those made of silicone stand out the most, as they are much more elastic and give a more modern look to our watch.
What are the advantages?
The main advantage that these straps offer us is quite obvious, as without them we would not be able to adjust our Apple watch, so we could say that the strap is a fundamental part of it.
Another excellent advantage of these straps is that it is not just one model, but we can find a huge variety of them, each with wonderful designs that can easily adapt to all kinds of tastes without any problem. It is an excellent choice for those who love to be combined.
Apple watch bands made of fabric, silicone or steel - what should you look out for?
Before making your purchase, we want you to know in detail the different types of bands for your Apple watch that are available on the market. This will allow you to feel much more confident when making your purchase and make the decision that best suits you and your tastes.
- Fabric Apple watch bands: One of the most common models among Apple watch bands, as they are considered to be quite versatile, as well as being able to provide a modern look, they can also look quite elegant and classy. These are made of super strong nylon fabric.
- Apple watch silicone bands: Apple watch silicone bands are a boom in the world of athletes, as they are quite comfortable and adapt perfectly to your wrist at the time of any physical activity; In addition, they have quite bright and flashy colours.
- Steel Apple watch bands: A type of Apple watch band more dedicated to those who enjoy a classier look. These bands are made of stainless steel and have different designs that will certainly make your watch look more than amazing.
|Fabric Apple watch bands||Silicone Apple watch bands||Stainless steel Apple watch bands|
|Durability||1 to 2 years||1 year||2 to 3 years|
Buying criteria: factors that allow you to compare and rate different models of Apple watch straps
We want you to feel safe and confident when making your purchase, so we think it's wise to consider a number of things to ensure your purchase is a complete success.
- Fit method
You should make sure that at the time of your purchase that the strap you purchased is the ideal size for your wrist, otherwise, it may be too tight or too loose, so it would not be performing its function properly despite being made to fit the wrist without any problem.
The existing wrist sizes are XS, S, M, L and XL, which are only one or two centimetres apart, with the XS being the smallest. The best way to find out what size is right for you is to use a tape measure to measure your wrist, always adding an extra 2 centimetres to find the exact size.
Size XS corresponds to 16.5 cm, S to 18 cm, M to 19 cm, L to 20 cm andXL to 21 cm. As mentioned above, there is not too much difference between the sizes, however it is recommended that you always make sure you get an Apple watch band that fits you.
The level of fit of your Apple watch band will depend on the size you choose, however, we feel it is important that you are aware of the levels of fit so that you can feel more confident when making your product choice.
- Eyelets: Apple watch bands with eyelets have different levels of adjustment, which differ according to the number, as they can be 4, 5 or even 7, depending on the size of the wrist or the buyer's taste. This type is recommended for those who want a more secure fit for their watch.
- Velcro: Velcro is only present in Apple watch straps made of nylon and are mostly purchased by athletes or people who keep a faster pace, as they give a very modern and sporty look to the strap and can be adjusted as much as you want.
Apple watch straps can have buckles, which are usually not very big and are quite simple; they do their job excellently and are mostly made of stainless steel, as it is such a highly resistant material, it provides more security to the customer.
The buckles complement the adjustment of the strap and are undoubtedly the best complement, as they guarantee at all times that your watch will not suffer any fall despite being in constant movement in your day to day life. If you enjoy a classier look and want to feel secure, a buckle is recommended.
When purchasing your Apple watch strap you should consider whether it will be used on a daily basis, as this will ensure that you make the right choice to ensure you are comfortable at all times.
- Comfort for daily use: If you decide that you will use your Apple watch daily, we recommend that you purchase a strap made of fabric or steel, as they will provide you with greater comfort, they also have a much more modern and classy look at the same time.
- Comfort for sports use: Now, if what you want is to use your Apple watch only to serve as a kind of support while you do your physical activities, we recommend you to use one made of silicone, as they are usually more suitable for sports due to their elasticity.
(Featured image photo: Sergey Eremin /123rf.com)