Did you know that there are eyeshadow colours that go better with each eye colour? And that the type of eyes also requires specific tricks to highlight the look? In this article we want to bring you the best tips on eye make-up. Stay with us until the end and understand what to do to make your eyes even more highlighted.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 First of all, the most important thing
- 3 Tips to make the best make-up for your type of eyes
- 4 What is the right eye makeup for each eye type?
- 5 The perfect shade for every eye colour
- 6 Extra tips to enhance eye make-up
- 7 Summary
First of all, the most important thing
- The eyes are one of the most important points of makeup, even on a daily basis. Generally, it is through the eyes that the make-up is highlighted.
- There are shades of eyeshadow that go better with certain eye colours. Green eyes, for example, look great with bronze shadows.
- Some techniques turbinate the eye makeup. Eyelashes and eyebrow care are two of them.
Tips to make the best make-up for your type of eyes
The Best Eye Make- Up: Our Picks
What is the right eye makeup for each eye type?
While there are makeup tricks that work for all women, some tips are unique to a certain type of face. The eyes are one of those areas that require knowledge of the features in order to highlight them. Whether your eyes are small, large, deep or droopy, there are suitable techniques to lighten them.
The perfect shade for every eye colour
Now that you've learned the best techniques for each eye colour, enhance these tips with the right shade for your iris colour.
|Eye Colour||Perfect shade||Avoid|
|Black||Matches with almost every eye shadow colour||Beware of green shades|
|Brown||Matches with almost every eye shadow colour, especially shades of green, blue, lilac and orange||No colour restriction|
|Honey||Golden, green, peach, violet and salmon||Shades of blue|
|Blue||Brown, gold, copper, graphite and black||Orange|
|Green||Purple, wine, pink, brown, copper, honey and gray||Orange and blue|
Extra tips to enhance eye make-up
Do you already know how to make your eyes more striking? Before finalizing this article, we want to bring you some more simple tips, but essential, for you to finish your makeup highlighting all the potential of your look. After all, the detail does make a difference in the final result of your production.
1. Remember your eyebrows
2. The eyelashes are very important
It is impossible to make a beautiful make-up forgetting the eyes, they are the ones that highlight the face. And there are right tricks for the type and colour of eyes. When you learn the right techniques you enhance your make-up and illuminate your face. We hope that this article has brought you the right information to highlight your eyes. Share it with your friends and help them discover which tricks are right for their eyes too!
(Featured image source: Tamara Bellis/ Unsplash.com)