Welcome to ReviewBox Brasil! Your company is always good news. Today's subject will please lovers of the makeup universe, because we will talk about glue for eyelashes. In case you don't know, false eyelashes are glued with a specific and very delicate glue, whose formula is composed of substances that do not irritate the skin. The process of applying the eyelashes is super easy and you only need to buy the glue to do it at home. In today's guide we will explain all the advantages of this product and show you how to apply your false eyelashes.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 First of all, the most important things
- 3 Best Eyelash Glue: Our Picks
- 4 Buying Guide
- 5 Purchase Criteria: Factors to compare eyelash glue models
First of all, the most important things
- The glue for eyelashes, as the name suggests, is used to fix eyelashes on the eyelids, thus giving a final touch to the makeup.
- It is very similar to a normal glue, but does not offer risks to the skin and is dermatologically tested.
- The ideal is that you prioritize the glues for eyelashes that are more resistant and firm, because these can withstand many hours with eyelashes stuck.
You may also like:
- Eyelashes: How to choose the best at 2021?
- Mascara: How to choose the best one 2021
- Eyeshadow palette: How to choose the best on 2021?
Best Eyelash Glue: Our Picks
If you still don't know much about the advantages of eyelash glue but you are interested in understanding a little bit more about the subject, then our Guide was made for you. Below, we will present you all the advantages of the product and we will also explain how it works.
What is eyelash glue?
Eyelash glue is a glue used to attach false eyelashes to the base of the eyelid. It is a product used in makeup, in order to enhance and give volume to natural eyelashes. It does not pose any risk to the skin, but it should not come into contact with the eyes, as it may cause irritation. It is a light product, relatively inexpensive and easy to apply.
What are the advantages of eyelash glue?
Many people are afraid of venturing into the world of false eyelashes because they have the impression that it is a seven-headed problem. Well, it is not. Adhering to this type of eyelashes ensures a look fuller, flashy and intense, giving the final touch to the production. However, it is not enough just to have the eyelashes at your disposal, you also need the glue for eyelashes, which is necessary to fix them.
This glue is liquid, and does not offer any harm to your health when used in the correct way, as indicated on the packaging. It has the advantage that it dries quickly and fixes the eyelashes for many hours without weighing your eyes down.
Normally, it is a comfortable and colourless product, which does not interfere in any way with the other aspects of your make up, such as combining eye shadows and eyeliner. Most eyelash glues are tested not only dermatologically, but also ophthalmologically, however, it is always good that you prioritise good quality products. Some glues are more resistant than others and, in these cases, the best way out is to prefer those that are very resistant, because it can be very annoying that the sides of your false eyelashes are coming loose. Besides, it is a product of simple application, easy to be used and it contributes to an excellent result in the final production.
How to apply the eyelash glue?
If you have never glued eyelashes before, you may have some doubts or difficulties on your first try, but, actually, it is a very simple process. First of all, you should choose the false eyelashes that you like and measure them on your eyes. If you feel that they are much bigger than your eyelid, use scissors to cut them. Now that they are the ideal size, it's time to use the eyelash glue.
- Carefully apply the product to the entire base of the lashes and wait 30 seconds to one minute - the exact time is written on the packaging.
- With the glue partially dry, apply the false eyelashes on the base of the eyelid, adjusting firmly and keeping the eyes closed and immobile. If necessary, use tweezers to finish the application.
- After about two minutes, you can open your eyes and observe the result.
- If you feel the need, touch up with eyeliner or eye shadow and you are ready!
Purchase Criteria: Factors to compare eyelash glue models
The ideal eyelash glue is one that guarantees good results and, above all, does not harm your health. To guarantee both factors, there are some points that should be observed when buying eyelash glue:
Below, we will explain in detail what the importance of each of these points is.
The main thing about the glue for eyelashes is its fixation. It is extremely important that it is very firm and resistant, holding the false eyelashes for a long time, without ungluing the sides. https://www.instagram.com/p/B04Aze_lEXd/
The glue for eyelashes is a cosmetic that has direct contact with the skin and is applied in the eye region, so its use needs to be careful. Before making your choice, make sure you are choosing a good quality option, ophthalmologically tested and hypoallergenic. It is important that your experience with the eyelash glue is comfortable, and above all, safe.
Usually, eyelash glues have between 5 and 7 g, which although it may seem little, is enough, since it is not necessary much for them to fulfill their purpose. So, try to opt for glues that are within this average and that, obviously, have a good cost-benefit.
The amount of brands is huge. So, do not forget that we are talking about your eyes, an extremely sensitive region of the face. Therefore, always opt for reliable and renowned brands. The models in our ranking can be used safely. Stay away from too cheap models, as they may cause allergic reactions. And of course, always check if the product is within the expiry date. (Source of the highlighted image: puhhha / 123rf.com)