Hello! Welcome to Monedero Smart. You probably never stopped to think about how a face massage can make a difference in your day, right? In today's article we will talk about the face massager. The face massager is a little machine that, although small, does a great job: clean your skin and leave it revitalized.
Arriving home at the end of the day and wash your face before going to bed, or do that cleaning when you wake up is fundamental. In addition to eliminating blackheads, the facial massager leaves the skin smoother, not to mention that it stimulates circulation, giving that aspect of health to the face. Come with us and we'll tell you more about this device.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 Summary
- 3 The Best Facial Massagers: Our Picks
- 4 Buying Guide
- 5 Purchase criteria: Factors to evaluate in a facial massager
- The face massager brings more practicality to the daily beauty ritual. It helps give that feeling of freshness on the face and contributes to the cleaning and reduction of spots and pimples.
- Among other advantages, the face massager rejuvenates the skin, eliminates facial swelling, relaxes facial muscles and smoothes expression lines.
- To keep the functions of your face massager always up to date, it is fundamental to take good care of it and make sure it is clean and dry before storing it. Each device comes with factory instructions and it is important to pay attention to them.
The Best Facial Massagers: Our Picks
Now that you know some of the best facial massagers on the market, let's talk a little more about their features and differentials. These tips will help you invest in a face massager to call yours and enjoy all the benefits it offers. Read on and make the best choice.
What is a face massager?
Did you know that massaging the face has been part of the Asian beauty routine for years? Yes, therein lies the secret of their skin. The good thing is that their techniques are being increasingly adopted by people from different countries and cultures too. The face massager arrived to bring more practicality to the daily beauty ritual. It is a small battery or battery operated machine that cleans the skin and reduces spots and pimples.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of the face massager?
Facial massagers give that basic invigoration, rejuvenating the skin, eliminating facial swelling, relaxing the facial muscles, smoothing expression lines and, consequently, leaving the face healthier.
The skin is the largest organ of the human body and is exposed to everything that happens in the environment. It directly receives stress, pollution, tiredness and other factors. Massaging it relaxes its sensory part, helps eliminate toxins and care for the health of the face.
Among more advantages, we can highlight that the face massager is a practical, easy to use and affordable device. It is important to pay attention to the periodicity of the massager use. There are some that should not be used daily, otherwise it may cause dryness and skin irritations.
To keep your device fully functional and fulfilling its functions, it is important to pay attention to the manufacturer's conservation instructions. Store it in a ventilated place, clean it after use and if they require batteries to work, avoid leaving them inside the device for a long time, so as not to damage them.
How to take good care of your face massager?
To keep the functions of your face massager always up to date, it is important after use to clean it properly before storing. Each device comes with factory instructions and it is important to pay attention to them. Here are some tips for better preservation of your device:
- If it has silicone bristles, make sure they are clean and dry. Clean with cold water and dry properly before putting away;
- If the massager has various brushes, it is also important not to store them wet;
- For massagers powered by batteries, do not leave it stored for a long time with the batteries inside. They can melt and damage the device;
- Does the device show signs that it is not working properly? Do not risk repairing it, contact the manufacturer and take it to a service center.
How much do they cost?
There are facial massagers for all tastes and pockets. The values can reach up to around £800, price of imported devices that offer a differentiated technology. On the other hand, there are massagers that fulfill their role very well and can be purchased for about £30. The price will depend a lot on the size, its functions, the material it is made of and what it offers. There are facial massagers with different technologies. In general, the average investment is around £50.
Purchase criteria: Factors to evaluate in a facial massager
To know which face massager is best for you, it is important to be aware of some features, such as:
Keep reading to learn more about each of the items.
Your choice here will depend on the practicality you seek. There are facial massagers in mini, small and medium sizes. The smaller ones have the advantage of fitting inside your purse. You can carry it wherever you go, without taking up too much space. If you intend to use it exclusively at home, a larger size can be more comfortable to reach several areas of the face at once. Before purchasing yours, consider portability and whether you want to carry it with you or only use it at home.
Facial massagers can have different functions besides massage. Before choosing yours pay attention to this detail. If you seek something more elaborate, invest in those that can also be used for cleaning the face. In addition to facial massager, you can find an item that has other functions such as making gentle exfoliation, reduce oiliness and sun spots, cleanse the skin, among others. Always take into consideration the functions present in your massager beyond facial massage. Prefer a complete model that brings other benefits.
There are facial massagers on the market that make two types of movements: the sonic and the circular. Know the difference between them:
- Sonic Movements: These facial massagers make a very quick movement from side to side, cleaning the pores and making that delicious massage. This vibration is soft, does not harm the skin and, therefore, this model of device can be used in daily facial cleaning.
- Circular movements: This model of facial massager rotates on the face and is great for leaving the skin and lush and alive. It does that polishing role, removing dead cells. It cannot be used every day. The most advisable is to use it once a week, or every 15 days.
Most facial massagers are battery or battery powered. Despite a slightly shorter life span, batteries are easier to find when you need to change them. The battery always needs to be recharged, so take into consideration if you will be able to use your massager near an outlet. If not, prefer the battery operated model.
(Source of the highlighted image: Guvo59 / Pixabay)