Welcome! False eyelashes are a beauty resource used to enhance the appearance of eyelashes, especially their length, softness, fullness and the volume of natural lashes. They represent an essential component to add a dramatic touch to any make-up look.
With so much variety on the market, we wonder which are the perfect false eyelashes? That's why we present you with all the information you need to make the best purchase decision. From the types of false eyelashes to the most common questions.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 Summary
- 3 The Best False Eyelashes: Our Picks
- 4 Buying guide: what you need to know about false lashes
- 5 Buying criteria
- These are beauty accessories that are used on natural eyelashes and create a more voluminous effect on the eyes.
- This product is the best ally for special occasions where you want your make-up to look more impressive, drawing attention to your eyes.
- As a main advantage we can mention that false eyelashes are a quick and versatile solution for different types of eyes. So if your natural lashes are very thin or barely noticeable, you can always use these accessories as a solution.
The Best False Eyelashes: Our Picks
Buying guide: what you need to know about false lashes
What are false eyelashes and what are their advantages?
Some false eyelashes are fuller than others and will therefore create a more dramatic or natural effect. Depending on the material and design, you can reuse them if you take proper care of them.
Their main purpose is to accentuate the appearance of the eyes, giving a more dramatic and dramatic look. Many people even apply mascara over false lashes to further increase the intensity of the effect.
What types of false eyelashes are there?
|Individual||In clumps||In strips|
|They look more natural||They are a little difficult to glue||They require a good hand to attach them properly.|
|They are designed to look like natural hair||If you use them on the outer corner of the eye, it already gives a revitalising effect to your eyes||If you stick them on the inner corner of the eye, they don't look very natural.|
|If any of them fall out, no one will notice that they are false||They are ideal for everyday use because their application requires less precision||The thinner the strip, the more comfortable you will feel wearing them.|
|They don't bother you when you blink||They are more versatile to fit any part of the eyelid.|
These are just some of the features you may want to consider when shopping for false eyelashes. However, you may also notice that there are some with different ways of application, more voluminous or more natural. These extras can be considered or not depending on your tastes and needs.
How much do false eyelashes cost?
- If they are disposable or reusable
- If they include a good quality glue
- Intensity of the effect
When choosing the best false eyelashes we are not sure what criteria to take into account. Consider the following aspects when making your choice:
Depending on the occasion for which you need false eyelashes, you may want to choose one or the other. For example, if you need them constantly for more everyday situations, a simple false eyelashes model may be a great option. You want them to enhance the look of your eyes without overloading them.
However, if you need to look stunning for a photo shoot, wedding or special event, voluminous and dense false lashes are your best option. Make sure the glue is of good quality so they will last all night long along with your make-up.
There's nothing worse than having "half-baked" false lashes at a time when you need them most.
False eyelashes used to be made of synthetic hair. However, the texture and appearance they gave was far from natural. Now there are eyelashes made of 100% human hair. These are more concealable than synthetic eyelashes. However, they tend to be a little more expensive for this reason.
With natural hair eyelashes you can apply the mascara of your choice and then remove it easily with the make-up remover of your choice. In addition, you can use them several times whereas false eyelashes made of synthetic material can only be used once and are more delicate to clean.
When choosing your false eyelashes, consider whether you want them to have a more organic appearance when selecting the material. Similarly, selecting the material your eyelashes are made of will also depend on your specific needs. That is, if you suffer from any allergies or are prone to irritation.
- Almond-shaped eyes: if your eye follows this shape, you should choose false eyelashes with longer hairs on the outside of the eye.
- Small eyes: For this type of eyes, false eyelashes that combine many short hairs interspersed with a few long ones are ideal.
- Small, almond-shaped eyes: Long, thin lashes that are grouped in small clumps are the best option.
- Round eyes: avoid thick lashes and choose longer, thinner ones.
- you can use long lashes, as they will match the size of your eye without looking too exaggerated. Avoid too thick lashes so that your eye make-up doesn't look excessive in relation to the rest of your make-up.
Most eyelashes on the market are disposable after the first use. This depends a lot on how you apply and remove them. There are now more practical designs where you can even reuse them several times, as long as you keep them clean and in good condition.
If you are one of those forgetful people, it is more advisable to buy disposable false eyelashes. You won't have to worry so much about preserving them, but it will be much more convenient.
However, if you're the kind of person who takes the time to remove your make-up calmly, a longer-lasting false eyelashes wouldn't be bad for you. You'll save money and time in constantly replacing them. However, you should be very hygienic in this case to avoid allergic reactions and infections which can be very unpleasant.
(Featured image source: Ivan Mateev/ 123rf.com)