post content is gonna be
Welcome to ReviewBox Brasil, your review site. In this article, we will talk about Felps products and how to choose the best line for you or your salon clients.
Felps has in its catalogue professional products and treatments for hair, combining fair price to quality. There are shampoos, conditioners, masks, progressive brushes, dyes, among others - and we will give you the way to get right on your purchase and also some product suggestions. Shall we go for it?
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 The most important
- 3 The Best Felps: Our Picks
- 4 Buying Guide
- 5 Purchase Criteria: Factors to compare Felps products
The most important
- Felps was created to bring to the market professional quality products with a fair price.
- The brand offers several product lines, almost all also available in economic size of 1 or 3 litres (perfect for salon use or those looking to save money).
- To find the right product, consider your hair type and desired treatment effect.
The Best Felps: Our Picks
Felps has many other products besides those listed in the ranking above, and so it can be a challenge to choose the best one for you.
To help you choose the one that best suits your needs, we've put together this Buying Guide to explain the brand's differential, which lines are on sale, advantages and disadvantages of Felps products, where to find them and how much they cost on average.
What is the differential of the brand Felps?
To achieve this, they have invested in a research team that is always improving the manufacturing process and the use of raw materials.
What product lines do Felps have?
This investment is evidenced by the number of product lines, each one for a different type of hair. See below:
- Marula Hypernutrition Line: Based on marula oil, avocado oil and cupuaçu butter, the line is thought for damaged hair that needs intense hydration. It has shampoo, conditioner, mask, leave-in and capillary oil.
- Felps Color: Line of professional coloring, with many shades of dyes, colorants and hydrogen peroxide.
- Line Cachos Avocado Oil: Formulated especially for curly wires, curly or in transition, the line ensures definition and control. There are shampoo, conditioner, mask, capillary oil and finishing gelatin.
- Bamboo Extracts Line: As the name says, this line is made with bamboo extract, which helps hair growth - in addition to giving shine and resistance to brittle hair. There are shampoo, conditioner and mask.
- Line Xintense Nutritive Treatment: Line that moisturizes dry hair, giving the threads softness and malleability. Composed by shampoo, conditioner and mask.
- Xcolor Line: Line formulated for dyed hair, the products are enriched with antioxidants and UV filter, which protects from sun rays damages. There are shampoo, conditioner, mask and leave-in.
- Smooth Line: For chemically treated hair, the line helps to prolong the result of the procedure, besides moisturizing and restoring the threads of the aggressions. It has shampoo, conditioner, mask and leave-in.
- Okra Line: With shampoo, conditioner and mask formulated for all hair types and based on okra, which has regenerative properties that fill the threads of vitamins A and C, iron, phosphorus and calcium.
- Line Xrepair Bio Molecular: For chemically treated hair, regenerates the threads, moisturizes and strengthens. The line has shampoo, conditioner, mask and a spray of hydrolyzed keratin to use as leave-in.
- Omega Zero Line: It offers several products for straightening hair, from progressive to volume reducer, besides heat sealer and straightening shampoo.
- Sou Loira Line: For blonde hair, it has shampoo, conditioner and mask - in addition to products suitable for coloring in blonde tones.
- Okra Treatment Line: Line for straightening the wires, with progressive brush and capillary treatment with macadamia.
- XBTX Plástica Capilar Line: Line made mainly to give a natural smooth effect to the hair.
- Gold Million Line: To reduce frizz in the hair, has shampoo, conditioner and mask. The products are formulated with gold particles and high-tech components.
- Felps Men Line: Products for men with three sub-lines: Poker, which has hair and beard products formulated to stimulate hair growth; Black Jack, hair and beard products for all types of hair; and Craps, toners and progressive brush.
In addition, Felps also offers in its catalogue an anti-residue shampoo and argan oil.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Felps products?
Another great advantage is the huge number of lines and products available. There is a treatment for each type of hair and no doubt you will find what you want for personal use or for your salon.
A disadvantage is the fact that some products may not be so easily found in physical shops, mainly because the distribution takes place in salons and specialized shops. But rest assured, it is possible to find what you want on the internet.
Check below a small table to summarize the advantages and disadvantages of Felps products:
Purchase Criteria: Factors to compare Felps products
We've already seen that Felps products are great quality and cost-effective. That said, how to choose the ideal Felps product? We will present some factors that you should take into consideration:
- Purpose of Felps product
- Product type
- Package size
Let's see each one in more detail below:
Purpose of the Felps product
This basically means which line you will choose. To do this, ask yourself what result you want to achieve.
There are lines to leave the hair moisturized, dye lines, lines to straighten hair, lines for curly hair, in short ... there is something for every need and that is the first point to be defined.
Within the line, there are the types of products. Shampoo to wash, conditioner to give softness, mask to moisturize, different types of leave-ins, as well as products for other hair procedures such as progressive brush and coloring.
Now that you know what you want, all you have to do is choose the size that best suits your needs. If the product is for use in salon, it is recommended to buy the economical packages, with 1 or even 3 litres. But if it is for home use, you can buy smaller packages.
If budget is something definite in your search, start delimiting an amount you can spend. This way, you can filter your search through the wide variety of Felps products.
Another tip, if you want to save some money, is to invest in kits, they usually offer the best cost-benefit.
(Source of the highlighted image: ChristianeBrand / Pixabay)