May your mood always be in good spirits and may your hair express it! While we know it can be tricky to keep it looking the way we want it to at all times, the job will be so much easier when we wash it with the right product.
Welcome, we invite you to learn all about Herbal Essences shampoo. Maybe you've heard their name and even tried their hair line, but when it comes to choosing the perfect model, you need to know a little more to achieve an optimal result. Today we guide you by the hand to choose the best Herbal Essences shampoo for you and yours.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 Summary
- 3 The Best Herbal Essences Shampoo: Our Picks
- 4 Buying guide: What you need to know about Herbal Essences Shampoo
- 5 Fun facts: what you didn't know about Herbal Essences shampoos
- 6 Buying criteria
- Shampoo is a fundamental element for hair care, so it is important to select models that adapt to each type of hair and its conditions. Herbal Essences has options for each of these cases.
- Herbal Essences shampoos have several differentiating elements that make them the favourites of many, as well as the prevalence of natural ingredients that will give you a healthier result.
- Before purchasing your Herbal Essences shampoo, take into account the amount of product you need your model to contain, the work you want it to do on your hair and the type of presentation you prefer.
The Best Herbal Essences Shampoo: Our Picks
Buying guide: What you need to know about Herbal Essences Shampoo
What is the difference between Herbal Essences shampoos and other brands?
Not only that, but they also have a Cruelty-Free seal from PETA, which means that their ingredients and products are not tested on animals. And while prices between the brands are often the same, most of the Herbal Essences options tend to be slightly more affordable.
|Herbal Essences Shampoo||Shampoo from other brands|
|Natural options||Bio:renew line||Most do not have|
|Price||From 54 MXN||From 60 MXN to 80 MXN|
|Cruelty-Free Seal||Yes||Most do not have this|
|Larger packaging||1 litre||Usually smaller than 850 ml|
What additional ingredients are used in Herbal Essences shampoos?
- Argan oil: This component will help condition and nourish your hair naturally, so it stays strong and healthy. It is also known to fight dandruff and heal damaged hair, including split ends.
- Coconut milk: Coconut milk is highly moisturising, as it will be ideal for nourishing dry hair and allowing it to grow. It also contains vitamins (such as C, E and B complex) and minerals that improve circulation to the scalp.
- Herbs and mint: This combination will achieve hair detoxification with the freshness of mint. In addition, mint has been recognised for helping to reduce hair loss, thanks to its vasodilator properties.
- Fruit extracts: The antioxidants and vitamins found in fruits such as grape, orange and pomegranate allow the scalp to be strengthened for optimal results. They will also provide an amazing scent.
- Vitamin E: This is the skin's main ally, including scalp health. Its antioxidants allow it to delay ageing in the area and prevent and reduce hair loss.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Herbal Essences shampoos?
Although not all of the containers have a dispensing nozzle, they are usually convenient to use and their product, after going through a sustainable production process, offers formulas based on natural ingredients to make the most of their potential.
Fun facts: what you didn't know about Herbal Essences shampoos
In addition to the basic facts we can know about the shampoos we are going to buy, it is always necessary to know additional information that will help us define the product that best suits our needs, health criteria and values.
Are Herbal Essences shampoos tested on animals?
What are the natural alternatives to Herbal Essences shampoos?
You already know much more than any standard person would know about Herbal Essences shampoos, but it's time to get down to the nitty-gritty and find out about the different models on the market and which one will suit you best.
You can buy Herbal Essences shampoo individually or take advantage of kits that include several of them or even other products that will complement your routine. Here we tell you a little about each of them.
- Individual: If you only need shampoo, because you have the other products or you don't need them, you can opt for the individual version, which is usually the most economical and will give you just what you want. You can also buy it if you are trying this brand for the first time.
- Kit : Kits are usually cheaper than buying each product separately, so we recommend it when you prefer to have several shampoos in stock (there are versions of 2 or 3) or when you want the complete line (along with conditioner and/or creams).
There is a Herbal Essences shampoo for every type of hair and every need they have. For this reason, we name you the aspects that each of them covers and which models you can get according to your case.
- Moisturising and nourishing: If your hair is very dry and you need constant hydration, you can turn to the bio:renew line, with models such as Coconut milk, Cucumber and green tea, Rosemary and herbs, and Pomegranate and rice milk.
- Colour maintenance: Colour-treated hair needs a special pH-balanced treatment, and you'll find it in the Prolong it, bio:renew with white grapefruit and mint, with Arabica coffee fruit, and with cucumber and green tea.
- Volume: If your hair is very flat and you want to give it life, you can opt for options that help give it the shape and shine you want, such as the bio:renew models with white grapefruit and mint, and with Arabica coffee fruit.
- Strength and repair: If your hair is damaged due to external agents or its origin, go for the Prolong it, Sweeten it with strength, and the bio:renew options with Vitamin E and cocoa butter, and with Argan oil.
The amount of content in your Herbal Essences shampoo should be selected according to your budget, space and other factors. Here are the options you'll find on the market.
- 400 ml: This model is more compact and will be a good option if you need to transport it from one place to another. Also when you live alone, as you will be able to adapt it better in your bathroom and save space for other products.
- 700 ml: This is the model with the largest amount of content for home use among the Herbal Essences shampoos. Get it when you want to save time between your next purchase, when you use it frequently or when you live with several other people.
- 1 litre: The largest option among the Herbal Essences shampoos is created mainly for professional use, so it also has a dispensing nozzle that will make your work much easier. You can also buy it when it is used very frequently, such as in gyms or residences.
(Featured image source: Suebsri/ 123rf.com)