You don't have time to relax because of all the daily stress? Just like you don't have enough time to relax? Then incense should give you great pleasure, because it is not time-consuming and can be done very easily. We want to help you with this.
In the following article, we would like to introduce you to the best incense burners. Before buying, you should take a look at the most important criteria. Finally, we answer the most frequently asked questions. In this way, nothing can stand in your way of successfully smoking your home.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 Summary
- 3 The Best Incense Burner: Our Choices
- 4 Buying and rating criteria for incense burners
- 5 Guide: Frequently asked questions about the topic of incense burners answered in detail
- 6 Conclusion
- Incense burners help with relaxation and strengthen the immune system. They provide inner peace. For some, incense is associated with faith.
- Bowls are sold in different designs, sizes and additional uses. It is important which incense is to be used.
- Incense burners can be cleaned very easily with the help of a candle and a steel brush. This prevents the accumulation of resin and the bowl can be used for a long time.
The Best Incense Burner: Our Choices
Buying and rating criteria for incense burners
Before buying an incense burner, some criteria should be considered. This way, the bowl can turn out perfectly according to your wishes. The most important criteria that should be considered are listed below.
If these criteria are observed, nothing should stand in the way of buying the incense burner. We will explain the above points again in detail so that everything is really clear.
Incense burners can be made of many different materials. This does not affect the suitability, but is a matter of taste. However, it is important that the material is heat-resistant.
The bowl can be made of:
- Soapstone or
There are also vessels made of abalone shells. Imitations made of hard plastic should be avoided as they are not suitable for smoking.
The size depends on how much you want to smoke. Larger bowls naturally contain more product than smaller ones. Accordingly, less or more material must be purchased for smoking.
The size should also be taken into account if the smoking bowl is to have a permanent place in the home. Depending on the size, the product needs more or less space.
Various types of incense can be used with incense burners. However, some cannot be used in some incense burners. The bowls are mainly suitable for burning incense with charcoal. Incense sticks must also be placed in incense sand.
Almost all incense can be placed on incense burners. Only white sage can be burnt in abalone shells. Therefore, attention must be paid to the suitability and whether certain holders are available.
Incense burners with feet provide a firm stand and prevent the vessel from falling over. A sieve can help to sieve the ash out of the sand easily after repeated use. Furthermore, a handle allows the incense burner to be carried around the home without problems and burns.
If you want to hang up your bowl, you should buy an incense burner with a chain. Products with lids have small holes through which the smoke can escape. This is important when smoking with charcoal.
Guide: Frequently asked questions about the topic of incense burners answered in detail
After buying an incense burner, there are of course a few questions you might ask yourself. We would like to answer them here so that you can start smoking straight away.
What is an incense burner?
What is the purpose of incense?
In times associated with stress and hectic, an incense ceremony is a good way to relax. In the same way, incense is said to strengthen the immune system and provide inner peace.
What types of incense burners are there?
- Incense burner without a net: This is the most classic way of smoking. It is similar to a common bowl. Here, smoking is done with charcoal.
- Incense burner with net: With this bowl, no sand is needed for smoking. The charcoal is placed directly on the net.
- Smoking bowl with sieve: A completely different variant from the previous ones, because here the smoked goods are placed directly on the fine-meshed sieve. This bowl is also called a smoking pot.
- Incense cup: Best suited for incense sticks to be placed on the floor.
Which one to buy is up to you. You should decide on the benefits and your wishes.
What does an incense burner cost?
|Price range||Available products|
|Low-priced (0 - 10 €)||Simple bowls, without sieve, mostly made of metal|
|Medium-priced (10 - 20 €)||With feet, coarse sieve, with handle|
|High-priced (20 € and more)||Fine sieve, high-quality material, height adjustable|
Even with very little money, you can smoke in your home without any problems. If you want to have extras with your bowl, with a little more money you can do what you want.
How do I use an incense burner properly?
How to clean an incense burner?
Incense burners are available in a wide variety of models. They help to create a better sense of well-being and a pleasant scent in the home. Before buying, you should be sure what you want to use the incense burner for.
With the right accessories, you can start smoking immediately with instructions from the net. Do not be afraid to clean the bowls, as they are very easy to clean. If you don't have an incense burner at hand, you can also use another fireproof vessel.
(Cover photo: Sayak Bala / Unsplash)