The magnetic bracelet is used with the promise of improved health and well-being. According to consumer reports, wearing the accessory every day makes the body function better.
But do you know how the magnetic bracelet works? What are the expected benefits? Are the benefits of the magnetic wristband scientifically proven? These and other questions will be answered in this article. Enjoy your reading!
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 The most important facts
- 3 The Best Magnetic Bracelet: Our Picks
- 4 Buying guide
- 4.1 What is a magnetic wristband?
- 4.2 How does a magnetic bracelet work?
- 4.3 What are the benefits associated with wearing a magnetic bracelet?
- 4.4 Should I stop my medical treatment and just use the magnetic bracelet?
- 4.5 Are there any contraindications to the use of magnetic bracelets?
- 4.6 Are the benefits of the magnetic wristband scientifically proven?
- 5 Purchase criteria: Find the best magnetic wristband of the moment
The most important facts
- All the benefits associated with wearing a magnetic bracelet are empirical, i.e. not scientifically proven.
- You can find the magnetic bracelet made of rubber in various colour options, the accessory can be worn during sports practice. The metal magnetic wristband is perfect for casual or social wear.
- A magnetic bracelet can offer four energy points - long range infrared rays, negative ions, neodymium magnets and germanium - that influence the individual's magnetic field.
The Best Magnetic Bracelet: Our Picks
What is a magnetic wristband?
They are inserted into a rubber, steel or titanium bracelet, which comes in different shapes, sizes and colours. Although there is no scientific proof, the reports from people who use the magnetic bracelet daily are very positive. These people indicate an improvement in their overall health and well-being.
How does a magnetic bracelet work?
This change brings benefits to those who have some injury, trauma or chronic pain, because in these cases, the blood vessels are contracted causing redness, swelling and pain. We have prepared a list with the benefits of buying a magnetic bracelet, see:
What are the benefits associated with wearing a magnetic bracelet?
- Increases the body's immunity, warding off diseases that affect people with low immunity such as colds, flu and viruses and serious illnesses like pneumonia.
- Reduces muscular and chronic pain because it relaxes the muscles, decreases redness, swelling and pain. Negative ions decrease the electrical charge of nerve cells, reducing or blocking pain signals. The magnetic bracelet helps reduce pain in general: tension in the upper back and lumbar area, headaches, pain in the wrists and hands, pain caused by diseases in the joints, menstrual cramps, among others.
- It has anti-inflammatory action and helps heal wounds quickly as it stimulates the activity of the body's defence cells.
- Increases blood circulation stimulating the transport of nutrients, oxygen and energy to the cells.
- Decreases stress and anxiety because it stimulates the production of cortisol, a hormone that controls these sensations. It also increases the activity of dopamine, the neurotransmitter responsible for happiness.
- It eliminates excess sodium from the body, responsible for hypertension and fluid retention. It also helps control diabetes
- Helps in the treatment of osteoarticular diseases - bone problems or inflammation in the joints - as it helps increase bone density and the production of cartilage that surrounds the joints and reduces inflammation
- Improves sleep quality by magnetically influencing the pineal gland, responsible for the production of melatonin, the hormone that promotes sleep
- Itdecreases muscle fatigue, helping recovery after physical activities. Besides, it increases workout performance, as it increases the level of energy by up to 30% and accelerates the metabolism.
- Itreplenishes the oxygen in the cells more quickly. After intense physical activity, oxygen levels take around 48 hours to return to normal. With the magnetic wristband, levels are regulated in just 20 minutes.
These are just some of the benefits associated with wearing a magnetic wristband. Some more benefits are listed in the table below:
|Emergence and chronification of diseases||Different types of pain||Blood circulation|
|Vascular diseases||Tiredness, stress and anxiety||Quality of sleep|
|Joint pain||Swelling||Vascular functions|
|Fluid retention||Fibromyalgia symptoms||Tingling in legs and feet|
Should I stop my medical treatment and just use the magnetic bracelet?
Are there any contraindications to the use of magnetic bracelets?
Are the benefits of the magnetic wristband scientifically proven?
For this reason, manufacturers or retailers of magnetic wristbands are prohibited from advertising the benefits of this technology. However, these same manufacturers have not been prohibited from marketing magnetic bracelets.
Purchase criteria: Find the best magnetic wristband of the moment
Magnetic wristbands are not just an accessory. The gadget has technology based on magnetic fields and promotes numerous health and wellness benefits for people of different ages. To get the most out of your magnetic wristband you need to consider the features listed below:
We will detail each of the topics throughout this section. Did you like this content? Then share this article on your social networks, so you help us to produce even more informative and quality content like the one you just read!
At the time of purchase, analyze what are the energy points offered by the desired magnetic bracelet. We list what these features are, their characteristics and applications below:
- FarInfrared rays (FIR) activate the water molecules in the cells, heating them up and eliminating toxins and fats. Other benefits are the increase of blood circulation, control of blood pressure, balance of metabolism, detoxification of the organism and relief of pain in the joints.
- Negative ions act on the production of serotonin, a hormone related to mood and well-being, neutralise free radicals, stimulate blood circulation and increase performance in physical activities.
- Neodymium bio-magnets used in magnetic therapy to eliminate static electricity and help relax tired muscles. Concentration ranges from 1,000 to 10,000 Gauss of neodymium per wristband.
- Germanium is a semi-metal associated with strengthening the immune system, stimulating the circulatory system, increasing body temperature and reducing stress.
You can find the magnetic wristband in rubber, titanium, surgical steel or stainless steel. The rubber magnetic wristband is suitable for physical activities, as it is sweat resistant. The metal magnetic wristband can be used in casual or social moments and environments. Titanium is more resistant than steel, withstands extreme temperatures, resists corrosion and is 45% lighter. Generally, the metal bracelet is gold or rhodium plated.
The magnetic rubber bracelet is available in various colour options like black, pink, green, nude, cream, purple, red, grey and transparent with matt or glossy finish. You can change the bracelet and combine the accessory with different looks. The steel or titanium magnetic bracelet is plated in 18K gold - yellow, white or rose gold - or black rhodium. A magnetic bracelet of this material looks very much like a bracelet or a luxury watch band.
Size and closure
You can find the magnetic bracelet in four standard sizes:
- Size P has a circumference of 17cm
- Size M has a circumference of 19cm
- Size G has a circumference of 20.5cm
- Size GG has a circumference of 22cm
You can also find the magnetic bracelet with adjustable size that fits perfectly on your wrist and is neither tight nor baggy. Ah, we suggest buying a wristband with a magnetic clasp as this helps you open and close the wristband more easily.
Image source: Laurentiu Lordache/ 123RF.com