Whether at the beach, driving or walking through the city - sunglasses are not only a fashion accessory for the summer weather, but also protect your eyes. In the large range, sunglasses are available in various shapes, colours and sizes. Round sunglasses in particular are considered a timeless and dapper classic.
Hardly anyone else coined round sunglasses like John Lennon, who was a member of the world-famous band "The Beatles". Today, round sunglasses for men are nevertheless an indispensable part of the fashion world and are available in an incredible variety.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 The Best Men's Round Sunglasses: Our Picks
- 3 Round sunglasses for men: The most important questions answered
- 4 Styling tips for men's sunglasses: How to achieve the perfect look
- 5 Conclusion
The Best Men's Round Sunglasses: Our Picks
Round sunglasses for men: The most important questions answered
Due to the large selection of different round sunglasses for men, it can be very difficult to make a decision on a model. To help you choose as much as possible, we have compiled and answered the most important questions about round sunglasses for men.
In which types are round sunglasses for men available?
- Photochromatic round sunglasses: Photochromatic or so-called self-tinting round sunglasses for men are a bit of magic, as they can automatically change the colour of the lenses based on the intensity of the UV rays of the sunlight. This means that the lenses darken in bright light conditions and lighten again in darker surroundings. Therefore, sunglasses and prescription glasses combine into one and all you need is a pair of smart round glasses.
- Polarised round sunglasses: From the outside, polarised round sunglasses look no different than regular round sunglasses. However, they have a special film that can effectively block strong glare and surface reflections. Therefore, polarised round sunglasses for men are a perfect and stylish accessory for drivers, cyclists, skiers, anglers.
- Mirrored round sunglasses: Mirrored round sunglasses for men use both a traditional tint and a special reflective optical coating. Just like polarised lenses, this mirror coating also reduces the amount of light that passes through the lenses. Mirrored round sunglasses for men are available in several colours. Here you can perfectly emphasise your personal style with trendy tints.
Who does round sunglasses for men suit?
However, people with a rounder face shape should avoid round sunglasses and choose rectangular models. If you still want to put round sunglasses on your nose even with a round face, there is no problem either. It all depends on your attitude and personal style.
How do I care for my round men's sunglasses?
Round sunglasses should be stored in a case so that you can enjoy your accessory for a long time. Outside the case, you should always place your round sunglasses for men on the temples. Above all, be careful not to place your round sunglasses on the lens side to prevent possible damage.
Styling tips for men's sunglasses: How to achieve the perfect look
- Oversized round sunglasses for men add high-end retro, vintage and hippie styles to your look.
- Round sunglasses for men with smaller lenses look intellectual and futuristic.
- Round sunglasses for men in bright colours manages to make any look more interesting.
- Round sunglasses go quite well with a retro or hippie style of dress.
We're all still surfing the retro wave this year and round sunglasses for men are once again a welcome fashion accessory. Round sunglasses have been on trend for decades and around half a century later they still look just as casual as they did back then.
Whether reservedly elegant, youthfully carefree or provocatively different: with round glasses you have many options to underline your personality. Pink, black, silver and blue - round sunglasses are also available in many different colours. Therefore, you can always find the right model for your hair colour.
Contributed image: Alex Sheldon / unsplash.com