Finding a suitable men's short-sleeved shirt is not always easy. The choice is enormous and often overwhelming. Yet these versatile all-rounders can be effortlessly combined with both leisure and business outfits. Short-sleeved shirts for men are very comfortable to wear and are available in a wide range of styles.
Whether elegant, casual or wacky - there is a matching short-sleeved shirt for men for every style of dress. Here you can find out how to find your ideal short-sleeved shirt, which different types there are and what you can best combine your shirt with.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 The Best Mens Short Sleeve Shirt: Our Picks
- 3 Short-sleeved shirt for men: The most important questions answered
- 4 Styling tips for men's short-sleeved shirts: How to achieve the perfect short-sleeved shirt look
- 5 Conclusion
The Best Mens Short Sleeve Shirt: Our Picks
Short-sleeved shirt for men: The most important questions answered
Here we have collected some questions that often come up when talking about short-sleeved shirts for men. This will give you a better overview of the variety of short-sleeved shirts and make your purchase decision much easier.
What materials are men's short-sleeved shirts made of?
What are the different cuts of men's short-sleeved shirts?
There are also different versions of shirt collars. Basically, there are stand-up collars, normal collars and button-down collars. With the button-down collar, there are small buttons on the sides with which you can fasten the collar. This model is often worn with a tie.
Which patterns are particularly trendy for men's short-sleeved shirts?
For a more classic look, go for men's short-sleeved shirts with dot prints. However, make sure that the dots are very small and symmetrically distributed over the entire shirt. Such a short-sleeved shirt for men is the perfect alternative to a plain-coloured model.
What are men's short-sleeved shirt no-gos?
If you are wearing a suit, it is better to leave your colourful checked shirt hanging in the box. A plain button-down shirt goes better with it. Not just any men's short-sleeved shirt is welcome for festive occasions either: For weddings or balls, it's better to go for the tried-and-tested long-sleeved shirt!
Styling tips for men's short-sleeved shirts: How to achieve the perfect short-sleeved shirt look
- Stylish in the office: with a dark blue suit, choose a white short-sleeved shirt with a button-down collar and combine it with a tie. This is how you make your men's short-sleeved shirt suitable for the office.
- The trendy hipster look: Have you ever worn a colourful short-sleeved shirt for men with a pineapple print with casual jeans? This look is particularly popular among young men, and rightly so, because it exudes joie de vivre and puts you in a good mood!
- Layering is in: wear a loose men's short-sleeved shirt over a simple T-shirt and simply leave the buttons of the shirt open. Add a pair of jeans and sneakers or ankle boots and the casual look is complete!
- Airy in linen: Men's short-sleeved shirts made of linen are especially comfortable to wear in summer. Choose either a light, plain or striped model and combine it with dark shorts. For the perfect summer style, round off your outfit with matching espadrilles.
- The casual look: In contrast to the "hipster shirts", short-sleeved shirts for men with subtle, small patterns are ideal for everyday wear. You can wear jeans in any colour and cosy sneakers with them.
Short-sleeved shirts for men are just as versatile as their wearers. There is a suitable model for every clothing style and figure type. Whether for the office or a leisurely stroll through town, a fashionable short-sleeved shirt will keep you on trend.
There are also great men's short-sleeved shirts with fancy and original patterns for special tastes. Especially for warm days, men's short-sleeved shirts are also available in linen, which is particularly airy and comfortable to wear. So complete your wardrobe so that you have the right short-sleeved shirt for every occasion!
Image Source: Helena Lopes / Unsplash.com