Silk scarves are a popular accessory for both women and men. A silk scarf gives your business or casual look that certain something and keeps you warm at the same time.
There are countless varieties of men's silk scarves. Our guide will help you to make the right choice for your silk scarf. Among other things, you will find answers on how to best combine and wash your scarf. We also explain different techniques for tying your scarf and how to use it in different ways.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 The Best Men's Silk Scarf: Our Picks
- 3 Men's Silk Scarves: The most important questions answered
- 4 Styling tips for men's silk scarves: How to achieve the perfect look with a silk scarf
- 5 Conclusion
The Best Men's Silk Scarf: Our Picks
Men's Silk Scarves: The most important questions answered
Silk scarves for men come in many different designs. There are differences in colour, length and material, for example. To make your scarf a special eye-catcher, you can try out different tying techniques. To make it easier for you to decide which scarf to buy, we have answered the most frequently asked questions in the following paragraphs.
Which types of men's silk scarves are most popular?
How do you tie a silk scarf for men?
- Classic: The classic is to place the scarf in the middle of your neck and tie the right side around your neck.
- Double layer: A slightly different way to enhance your outfit with a silk scarf is as follows: Fold the silk scarf in half. Then wrap the scarf once around your neck. The folding creates a loop through which you pull the two ends in front of your chest.
- Extravagant: The third variation is a little more extravagant. Take the shorter end of the scarf that you tied around your neck before. Form a loop with the shorter end and pull the longer end of the loop through it. You can also tie longer scarves like a tie knot.
Take your time and try out different variations. When choosing your tying technique, pay particular attention to the occasion. In the end, you decide for yourself which wearing variant you like best.
Can I have a silk scarf for men individually printed?
How do I wash a men's silk scarf?
Styling tips for men's silk scarves: How to achieve the perfect look with a silk scarf
How to properly combine your silk scarf with other garments can sometimes be tricky. With the following tips, we will help you to put the men's silk scarf in the ideal light.
- Adjust: Make sure your scarf matches your outfit.
- Highlight or purpose: Think about whether the scarf should be the highlight of your outfit or rather just for warmth and the rest of the outfit takes centre stage.
- Combination: Comb ine the silk scarf with monochrome garments to make it stand out.
- Different fabrics: A special eye-catcher is to combine different fabrics with each other. For example, a cardigan is suitable as a complement to your silk scarf.
Be creative and dare to add colour or patterns more often. If you follow the tips above and add your own individual touch, nothing will stand in the way of a stylish outfit.
To sum up, a silk scarf is the perfect accessory for any occasion. The selection is huge, so it's worth browsing. Whether plain scarves or silk scarves with colourful decorations.
We are sure that you will find the right scarf for you in our shop and we hope that we have been able to help you with our tips.
Image source: Jilbert Ebrahimi / Unsplash