The role of a well-chosen silver bracelet for men is not so different from the role of any other piece of jewellery, like a necklace or a ring. It's there to add a striking accent - not the centrepiece of your outfit, but definitely a distinctive part of the look.
Styling your accessories correctly will no longer be a mystery to you. Our guide to wearing silver bracelets for men will help you style your silver bracelets and master the fashion game.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 The Best Mens Silver Bracelet: Our Picks
- 3 Silver bracelet for men: The most important questions answered
- 4 Silver bracelet for men's carrot trousers: how to achieve the perfect silver bracelet look
- 5 Conclusion
The Best Mens Silver Bracelet: Our Picks
Silver bracelet for men: The most important questions answered
In this part, we want to answer the most important questions about a silver bracelet for men that will help you choose the perfect bracelet for your styling.
What are the different types of silver bracelet for men?
But that leaves a surprisingly diverse field of options, not all of which are things the previously non-bracelet-wearing man will necessarily think of. Here are some of the main styles that are still in use today:
- Wide silver bracelets This is probably the most upmarket style of silver bracelet for men, and it's the kind you're most likely to see paired with suits and ties. The variety of flavours available here is pretty limitless. It's uncluttered, masculine and a little bit flashy.
- I.D. Silver Bracelets: Because of their classic heritage, they occasionally reappear, still in the same basic style: a thin silver chain for men with a rectangular plate centred on the top of the wrist, like the dial of a watch.
As your outfits change from day to day, you want to shop for silver bracelets for men that work with your preferred personal style. Whatever you wear most of the time, look for silver bracelets for men that will seem like natural additions.
How should a silver bracelet for men fit?
Before we get into matters of taste and style, consider what type of silver bracelet for men will look best on your arm, wrist and hand.
You want to choose a silver bracelet for men that complements your look, so it is important to consider your bone structure. This way you will know whether you should look for a wide or narrow, plain or fancy, solid or delicate bracelet.
What is the occasion for wearing a silver bracelet for men?
Apart from looking out of place, it will distract those present and very likely backfire. Similarly, if you are going swimming, a pearl bracelet would be a better choice than its leather counterpart.
Look for silver bracelets for men that complement your overall style. Buying bracelets that seem too flashy or gaudy will only weigh you down unnecessarily.
Just think about where you're going and the look you're going for, and you'll do all you can to master it like a pro with these tips.
How do you clean a silver bracelet for men?
- Add a few drops of liquid dishwashing detergent to warm water. Mix it until bubbles form.
- Soak the jewellery in the solution for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use a soft bristled brush, such as a toothbrush, to clean all the crevices.
- Rinse the jewellery in warm water.
- Gently rub the jewellery with a silver cloth or microfibre cloth to dry. (Note: avoid using paper towels as they can scratch the silver).
Fine silver jewellery for men with diamonds or other precious stones can often also be cleaned with soap and water. However, talk to a jeweller before cleaning any valuables or have the piece professionally cleaned to be on the safe side.
Silver bracelet for men's carrot trousers: how to achieve the perfect silver bracelet look
The secret to showcasing your accessories is to create balance. If you wear too much on both hands, you will end up looking nothing less than a fashion disaster. Make sure that when you style silver bracelets for men on both wrists, you follow the balance principle.
If you want to combine your silver bracelet for men and watch on the same hand without going overboard, opt for a plain silver bracelet. Wearing a silver bracelet for men reflects a sense of confidence. It shows that you pay attention to your appearance.
Remember, if you're not trying to be matchy-matchy, the goal is to look like you're putting on your silver bracelets for men without a second thought. Simple, breezy and casual is the way to go.
Silver bracelets have been around for centuries. From their primitive grass versions to their modern variants, bracelets have come a long way and continue to be one of the trendiest pieces of jewellery.
Once you learn to perfect your style game with a silver bracelet for men, there's no turning back! You will stand out in a crowd. Let these tips for wearing a silver bracelet guide you to create unique looks. You'll be surprised to see how simple accessories can enhance your outfit.
Image source: Sabrinna Ringquist / unsplash.com