Jewellery is becoming increasingly popular in the male world these days. Silver rings for men are particularly trendy. These are an important element for a fashionable and stylish outfit, as they give it an individual touch. They add the finishing touch to the look and emphasise your personality.
For this reason, they are an absolute must-have in every man's wardrobe these days. What's more, the numerous different looks ensure that there is enough variety to suit every taste. Silver rings for men are also ideal as gifts.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 The Best Mens Silver Ring: Our Picks
- 3 Silver rings for men: The most important questions answered
- 4 Styling tips for men's silver rings: How to achieve the perfect silver ring look
- 5 Conclusion
The Best Mens Silver Ring: Our Picks
Silver rings for men: The most important questions answered
Silver rings for men come in countless variations: From very simple rings without ornamentation to wide statement rings. In the following section we have summarised the most important questions about silver rings for men and want to answer them as briefly as possible to make your purchase decision easier.
What types of men's silver rings are there?
- Simple silver rings: These understated pieces of jewellery offer a stylish addition to your office look. With their help, you can bring a classic flair to the outfit. Narrow silver rings are also often used as engagement or wedding rings.
- Silver rings with engraving: An engraving in the ring will add a little extra flair to the inherently discreet structure. For example, spiritual motifs, ornaments, numbers or lettering can be engraved.
- Eye-catching silver rings: This type of silver ring is often called a statement ring, as it is very eye-catching due to its extraordinary width and the eye-catching motifs. Statement rings usually have a wide bar and are additionally decorated with skulls or other motifs, for example. Signet rings also fall into the category of eye-catching rings.
- Silver rings with onyx: In this type, an onyx is set into the men's silver ring as a small design element. These black stones testify to pure elegance and are suitable for gentlemen of all ages. The black also harmonises with any outfit.
The choice of the particular style of your men's silver ring is an individual matter and depends on your personal style. However, dare to try something new every now and then.
How do I clean my men's silver rings properly?
- Silver cleaning cloths: The easiest way to clean men's silver rings is to use silver cleaning cloths. This is sufficient for minor soiling.
- Aluminium foil and salt: With this method, you first lay out a small bowl with aluminium foil. Then place your gentlemen's silver rings in it and add one to two teaspoons of commercially available table salt. Finally, pour boiling water over everything. After just a few minutes, you can remove your men's silver rings and dry them with a soft cloth. The silver rings will then look like new. However, you should only use this method if they are very dirty, otherwise it can damage your silver rings.
- Baking soda and lemon juice: Put a teaspoon of baking soda together with the same amount of citric acid in a bowl. Put the men's silver rings in it briefly and then brush the silver shiny with a soft toothbrush. Then rinse with lukewarm water and dry.
When it comes to cleaning silver rings, there is no one perfect solution. Depending on the severity of the staining, you should try the above methods. As a preventive measure, make sure to take off your men's silver rings before showering and going to bed, so as not to stress them unnecessarily.
How do I determine the right size for my men's silver ring?
- First cut a strip eight to ten millimetres long and no more than one centimetre wide from a sheet of paper.
- Then wrap the strip lengthwise around your ring finger. The strip should not be too loose.
- At the end of the overlap, draw a line with a pencil.
- Finally, you only have to measure the marked section with a ruler. The result in millimetres corresponds to your ring size.
If you follow these simple tips for measuring your ring size, you are guaranteed to impress with the perfect silver ring look soon.
Can I combine men's silver rings with other jewellery?
Styling tips for men's silver rings: How to achieve the perfect silver ring look
Men who have worn little or no jewellery before will initially be unsure about how to combine silver rings properly and on which finger they should be worn. Just pay attention to the following styling rules:
- For formal occasions you can wear your silver ring for men quite classically on the ring finger.
- The trend called "finger candy" is particularly popular at the moment. To do this, simply wear several silver rings on one hand.
- Wide, eye-catching rings such as signet rings are often worn on the little finger. However, some men also wear them on the ring finger.
- When attending concerts, for example, you can go for rocking rings with a skull or lion's head.
- For a boisterous bar night or on a date, rings in different styles can also be combined, such as a slim silver ring on the thumb, an engraved ring on the middle finger and a signet ring on the ring finger.
- At the office, choose plain, narrow rings without embellishments.
If you decide to wear silver rings for men, however, you should rely most on your personal taste. Only in this way will your personality be optimally reflected in you.
Silver rings for men are a great piece of jewellery both in everyday life and on festive occasions, as they round off any outfit perfectly. Their attention to detail will also attract positive attention from the opposite sex.
Thanks to the different variations in the men's silver rings range, there will be the right piece of jewellery for every man's taste. In addition, silver rings for men are ideal as a gift for your friend or partner.
Image source: Amanda Mocci / unsplash.com