Skater shoes have been popular since the 80s and are one of the classics among men's sneaker shoes, and not without reason. With good grip and stable hold, they are essential for skateboarding. No perfect stunt without them.
But not only that. They are now available in a wide range of colours and variations. This makes them easy to combine with any outfit. There is a matching pair of men's skate shoes and the right look for every man. Whether cool and casual, fit and sporty or chic and stylish? No problem with the skate shoe for men.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 The Best Mens Skate Shoes: Our Picks
- 3 Skate shoes for men: The most important questions answered
- 4 Styling tips for men's skate shoes: How to achieve the perfect skate shoe look
- 5 Conclusion
The Best Mens Skate Shoes: Our Picks
Skate shoes for men: The most important questions answered
You don't know what differences there are in men's skate shoes or what soles they should have? No problem. Below we answer the most important questions about skate shoes for men.
What types of skate shoes are there for men?
- High-tops: This type of skate shoe for men is characterised by its high-cut shaft. This usually ends above the ankle. Due to the higher shaft, the shoe offers more stability, which can prove advantageous when skateboarding. In addition, this type of shoe has more padding, which contributes to greater protection and more safety for the ankles and ankles.
- Mid-Tops: The mid-top shoe is the middle ground between high-top and low-top. Ideal if you can't decide between the two types of shoe. It is not as high-cut as the high-top shoe and ends at ankle level or just below. Due to the slightly higher shaft, it offers more stability and support than the low-top shoe, but at the same time is more breathable than the high-top shoe.
- Low-tops: This men's skate shoe is breathable flat shoe. The upper ends below the ankles. With a flatter upper, this shoe is lighter but still offers support and stability through the inner soles.
Which of these three types of men's skate shoes is suitable for you? That depends on whether you prefer shoes with a higher or lower shaft. It also depends on which season you want to wear the men's skate shoes and which shoe sole is best for you.
During which seasons can I wear men's skate shoes?
What kind of sole should the skate shoe for men have?
Which men's skate shoes are best for skating?
Styling tips for men's skate shoes: How to achieve the perfect skate shoe look
- For a casual look, the skater shoes for men can be super combined with loose-fitting jeans and a shirt and sweat jacket. These sneakers look super cool with a brown sole.
- Men's skate shoes can also be combined with a sporty look. A pair of tighter-fitting black jeans with a loose-fitting T-shirt and sweat jacket looks great here. A loose-fitting hoodie also looks cool here.
- For a dressier outfit, a black skater shoe for men looks great with chino trousers, a plain shirt and leather jacket.
Skater shoes for men are an all-rounder, a must-have for every man. Due to the different shaft heights, there is a suitable shoe for every season. Not only that, a men's skater shoe can be combined with all looks. Whether casual, sporty or more stylish. You can never go wrong with a skater shoe for men.
Not that the men's skate shoe only looks great, no. With them, skateboarding reaches a new level. It provides stability and has a firm grip. What would a good stunt be without a good skate shoe for men?
Image source: JESHOOTS.com / pexels.com/en/