In today's article we are going to help you choose an essential piece for any wardrobe: the Puma jackets.
Stylish, versatile and cool, the brand's jackets are a favourite item for men and women who like the more casual and sporty look, but without leaving aside class, style and elegance.
Follow us in this reading and check out the best options of the product, as well as the characteristics that you should pay attention to in order to make the best choice of Puma jacket to enhance your look.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 The most important facts
- 3 The Best Puma Jacket: Our Picks
- 4 Puma Jacket: Shopping Guide
- 5 Purchase criteria: How to compare the Puma jackets
The most important facts
- Puma jackets can be versatile, and cater for many different occasions. However, each model will offer a type of constitution, design and material, which may be more or less suitable for their purposes.
- Features such as exclusive technologies, type of closure, functions, logo and prints should be analysed to define the ideal jacket.
- The price of a Puma jacket can vary a lot according to the model, the collection and the material of the piece. It is possible to find models with values between £ 40 and £ 100.
The Best Puma Jacket: Our Picks
Puma Jacket: Shopping Guide
Inspired by the lifestyle of the world of Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf and Motoring, they are ideal for those who want to parade good taste. Continue with us to learn all about this product that is a key piece in the casual wardrobe.
What is the Puma jacket?
What are the advantages of the Puma jacket?
Although some models can be expensive, the brand delivers good quality and great style, as well as a warranty against factory defects on all pieces. Check out the table for some more advantages and disadvantages of investing in a Puma jacket:
Basic or special collections: Which are the best Puma jacket models?
The brand also promotes partnerships with celebrities. Rihanna, Selena Gomes, Kylie Jenner and the Teen BTS band are among the famous who have launched pieces signed by the German giant. Even the iconic Barbie doll has launched a collection with Puma in celebration of its 60th anniversary.
And the big names in sports, of course, are not left out. Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari and Porsche have several complete collections. Check out the comparison chart to help you decide which collection to choose when buying your Puma jacket:
|Differentials||They tend to be less crowded||signed by stylists, celebrities or inspired by great teams, they are exclusive models and may be limited|
|Style||Pieces tend to be more sober||Bold and differentiated pieces|
|Price||They tend to be cheaper||More exclusive models, may be more expensive|
How to combine your Puma jacket?
For girls, if the desire is for a very feminine look, bet on compositions with skirts, dresses or tighter trousers, such as skinny jeans or leggings. On the feet bet on sports or casual trainers, trainers or even high heels, to give a touch more glamour.
For more casual looks, the Puma jacket and trousers matching sets are an excellent option for both boys and girls. With trainers or casual trainers, the sets are charming, besides being very comfortable. With a pair of jeans with a good wash and cool trainers, men will be well dressed for almost any informal occasion.
How much does a Puma jacket cost?
Purchase criteria: How to compare the Puma jackets
To close this review, we will give you a little more help so that you make the right choice of Puma jacket to complement your wardrobe. Check out the list of characteristics that you should pay attention to when comparing the types and models of this product:
So that there are no doubts, we will detail each of the characteristics below:
The Puma jackets have their designs and materials full of exclusive technologies of the brand:
- DryCell: fabric that draws sweat away from your skin and helps keep you dry and comfortable during use, while maintaining body thermal control;
- WindCell: durable, breathable wind protection that helps keep your body at a comfortable temperature
- StormCell: breathable, water-resistant fabric that helps keep you dry in rain and humidity;
- U.S.P (Ultimate Sport Performance): ideal for sports, maintains body temperature and wicks away moisture leaving you dry and comfortable, as well as preventing bacteria causing possible odours;
- 360º Reflectivity: reflective material that provides visibility in dark places, being captured by flash photography;
- Vent Thermo R: system of ergonomic ventilation openings that provides control of thermal regulation, keeping the body ventilated in important places;
- PWRWARM: adaptive material strategically positioned to keep the body warm and at the ideal temperature in key positions.
Type of closure
A common characteristic of the Puma jackets is the front opening. But the type of closure may vary from one model to another. The most common types of zips on Puma jackets are the zip, which can be a simple or bidirectional type, and the snap buttons. Some models also have Velcro or adjustable elastic closures, although these options rarely appear as the main closure option of the piece, but rather as adjustment items.
Fit and sizes
Although the brand does not have Plus Size collections, the clothing lines usually have a good size variation, going from PP to EXG. As the jackets, due to the proposal of the sportier and stripped style, have a looser and baggier model, the pieces end up serving a wide range of consumers.
In general the Puma jackets have an excellent fit, thanks to the technologies employed in the fabrics that ensure they deliver the proposed effect without weighing you down or giving the pieces an "ironed" look.
Logo and prints
The application and pattern of the logo on Puma jackets vary greatly from one model to another. While there is the "Big Logo" line where the classic logo - the silhouette of a feline jumping over the brand name - is the highlight in large size in the centre of the piece, there are much more minimalist applications.
Masterfully coordinating prints and cutouts on its jackets, the brand plays with the logo applications, which sometimes appears with a small and discreet silhouette of puma on the chest, or in block letters on the sleeves or back of the piece.
(Source of the highlighted image: Divulgação/ Puma)