Women's capes are the elegant trend for women. They keep you warm and are still a chic eye-catcher. They guarantee many choices, both in their make and in their pattern.
Capes for women offer you a practical option, especially for colder days, and a great deal of freedom in which you can develop your personal desires.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 The Best Women's Cape: Our Picks
- 3 Buying criteria: What you should look for when buying a women's cape
- 4 Women's Capes: The most important questions answered
- 5 Styling tips for women's capes: How to achieve the perfect cape look
The Best Women's Cape: Our Picks
Buying criteria: What you should look for when buying a women's cape
Let's start with the most important aspects you should consider as a woman when buying her cape.
These are the following buying criteria:
- Special need
In the following sections, we will go into more detail on the individual criteria.
Ladies' capes come in many different materials, for example wool or cashmere. Each fabric is different in its warmth and appearance. Here you need to be aware of when you want to wear a cape and whether it should look more elegant, sporty, etc.
Capes for women come in all kinds of colours. If you are more the type for basic looks, there are some plain coloured capes for you. If you are also ready for an eye-catcher, then the women's capes vary in many different patterns, such as checked or striped to somewhat more abstract designs.
Capes for ladies come in a variety of styles. You can choose them as a jacket or coat, as a jumper or dress or even as a poncho or in the form of a cardigan. Depending on the design, the cape will give you different levels of warmth. So you should know for which occasion you want to wear the women's cape.
Here you can pay attention to how long you want your cape for ladies to be and how you can close it, for example with buttons or a bow at the neck. Furthermore, we also cater to wishes with a hood or without sleeves at all. Some manufacturers also offer women's capes with fur, whether completely equipped with it or only on the collar.
Women's Capes: The most important questions answered
In this section, we want to clarify possible questions so that women can make a well-informed purchase decision.
What is a women's cape? For what occasion can I wear it?
You can wear a women's cape for any occasion; capes are particularly suitable for warming up on cold days. But a women's cape is also perfect for elegant looks.
What material is a cape for ladies made of?
What types are there?
As you can see, with capes for ladies you have a wide choice of types and can thus develop widely in your individual needs. You should only be aware of the occasion for which you want to wear your women's cape.
Styling tips for women's capes: How to achieve the perfect cape look
When wearing a women's cape, you have a variety of possible combinations. We have listed these options for you below.
- The casual look: If you are more the plain or casual type, you can simply wear a basic T-shirt and jeans. Go with boots or normal sneakers. A nice belt would go well here as an accessory. Cloth trousers would also look good here.
- The sporty look: Here you can use sporty sneakers, tight trousers and a plain T-shirt.
- The business look: To make a good impression at your work, you can use suit trousers or dressier trousers, a white or black T-shirt or a tight-fitting long-sleeved shirt. High heels or pumps add a serious detail.
- The elegant look: If you buy a longer women's cape, you could fasten it with a belt at the height of your belly button. This will give you the chic style of a dress. We would recommend high heels or boots and possibly a plain blouse to wear underneath.
These are just a few outfit ideas. So you see, you can let your creativity run wild.
Women's capes give you the opportunity to wear a chic outfit even in winter without freezing. They are a solution for every type of woman and every taste and offer a high degree of creative freedom.
Without sleeves, they give your outfit a fancy look and cannot be labelled as ordinary jackets. So if you want an elegant cover-up that will make your days easier even in colder times, you should not disregard capes for women.
(Image source: Tamara Bellis/Unsplash.com)