As we all know, taste is (not) a matter of debate. This article is about a popular classic: chinos for women, because these trousers are not only trendy for men, but increasingly so for women. Casual and chic at the same time, they are conquering many wardrobes and fashion styles.
Whether chinos for women are in or out and how to wear them properly is revealed in our buying guide. Thanks to their simple elegance, chinos can be worn in a variety of combinations for different occasions. Once created as summer trousers, they are now seen more often in the cold season.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 The Best Womens Chinos in the United Kingdom: Our Choices
- 3 Chino trousers for ladies: The most important questions answered
- 4 Styling tips for women's chinos: How to achieve the perfect look
- 5 Conclusion
The Best Womens Chinos in the United Kingdom: Our Choices
Chino trousers for ladies: The most important questions answered
Here we explain what chinos for women are, who they suit and how to care for them. Selected styling tips and possible combinations with chinos can be found in an overview at the end of the article.
What are chinos?
What figure are women's chinos suitable for?
What shapes or lengths are women's chinos available in?
When can I wear chinos as a woman?
What are common colours for women's chinos?
Are there also warm chinos for women?
How do I care for women's chinos?
Styling tips for women's chinos: How to achieve the perfect look
We show you how to combine women's chinos skilfully here:
- Leisure: Light-coloured chinos look sporty and summery in combination with a narrow braided belt, sneakers and a T-shirt. Such a style conveys summery lightness, curiosity and joie de vivre.
- Family celebration: As a suit substitute, you can wonderfully choose the more comfortable alternative with chinos for women. Wear them with elegant flat suede shoes, a blouse and a blazer. That's it!
- Business: You are also well advised to wear casual yet elegant chinos to the office. With a blouse or shirt over them and a slim scarf, the business look is complete.
- Unisex: Chinos sometimes have an androgynous feel. As a woman, you can consciously use this flair and combine them with loafers and a narrow tie. A challenging style encourages conversation.
- Frivolous: Combined with a plain shirt, open waistcoat and even a slouchy cap, chinos on women look very casual, self-confident and freedom-loving.
- Winter: Warm thermal chinos for women in muted colours can be paired nicely with a close-fitting turtleneck jumper and a coat.
Chino trousers made of sturdy cotton fabric are very popular. Most women's chinos have a low waistband and shorter, tapered trouser legs. Casual chinos for women offer both elegance and comfort. Because of their cut, they can be worn for many occasions.
Light pastel shades dominate the women's range. Originally developed as cropped summer trousers, women's chinos are now conquering all seasons. They can be combined very flexibly and are also available in warm fabrics, so they can also be used in winter.
Image source: Ono Kosuki / Pexels