Women's stretch jeans are a stylish yet comfortable everyday companion because of their stretch and ideal fit. The design of the jeans is versatile, and can be individually adapted to every body shape and size through the body height, length, fit, style and colour.
What makes women's stretch jeans so stretchy? The spandex content. It is important that you take a closer look at the material of the jeans when buying them. How to find the right stretch jeans, what to look out for and how to combine the jeans best is answered here.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 The Best Womens Stretch Jeans: Our Picks
- 3 Ladies stretch jeans: The most important questions answered
- 3.1 What types and styles of stretch jeans are available for women?
- 3.2 What kind of material is elastane and why is it included in women's stretch jeans?
- 3.3 How do you find the right size for your women's stretch jeans?
- 3.4 Stretch jeans for women for different occasions: How do you combine them?
- 3.5 How do you care for and clean a pair of women's stretch jeans?
- 4 Styling tips for women's stretch jeans: How to achieve the perfect stretch jeans look
- 5 Conclusion
The Best Womens Stretch Jeans: Our Picks
Ladies stretch jeans: The most important questions answered
Ideally, women's stretch jeans should be made of 98 % cotton. The remaining 2% spandex is responsible for the 'stretch feel' of the jeans. What exactly is elastane, what types and styles of stretch jeans are available, how to clean and care for the jeans, and other questions are answered in this guide.
What types and styles of stretch jeans are available for women?
- Skinny jeans: If you want to show off your toned, feminine, wide or petite curves, these stretch jeans are just the thing - they accentuate your feminine figure and fit close to your body.
- Boyfriend jeans: Because they are loose-fitting and airy during wear, they are a comfortable companion in everyday life as well as on the couch.
- Bootcut jeans: The flare at the end of the leg makes these jeans unique. These women's stretch jeans are also known as flared jeans.
- Jeans shorts: These trousers are available in different lengths, whether up to the knee or rather very short. There is also a wide range of colours.
The body height is also crucial when choosing women's jeans. The different styles are available in different body heights. Whether low-, mid- or high-waist, there is sure to be something for your figure.
What kind of material is elastane and why is it included in women's stretch jeans?
How do you find the right size for your women's stretch jeans?
Suppliers offer various fit assistants. They can give you accurate recommendations on the right fit for a specific pair of trousers based on your measurements.
Stretch jeans for women for different occasions: How do you combine them?
- Everyday and home office situation: For a day like this, you can wear the boyfriend jeans in a casual sporty look with a cropped hoodie and cool sneakers. The cosiness factor is the key.
- (Online) Dinner with Friends: Your cool black bootcut jeans, for women, in black will make your friends quite jealous. The red stilettos and the long-sleeved bodysuit with back cut-out make you an absolute eye-catcher.
- In case you have to go to the office, opt for a pair of dark blue high-waist stretch jeans. These combined with a blue and white striped shirt and mules, looks just great.
- On a beach day: If a beach holiday is possible again after the pandemic, make sure you pack your floral print shorts. You can pull the bikini right underneath and complete the outfit with a nice pair of strappy summer sandals.
Due to the fact that the home office situation will probably remain in this intense stage for a while, the stretch jeans will probably become your best friend. If you're planning an online dinner with your friends and feel like dressing up, try our suggestion.
How do you care for and clean a pair of women's stretch jeans?
Styling tips for women's stretch jeans: How to achieve the perfect stretch jeans look
- Stretch jeans are comfortable and similar to standard jeans.
- Their fit accentuates the figure. Stretch jeans with a high waist even more so!
- The high waist skinny jeans make your leg look even longer with an ankle boot.
- Stretch jeans are not only available in denim. Try out different colours!
- Women's stretch jeans with holes are modern and cool and go perfectly with your basic T-shirt.
One thing can be said: Women's stretch jeans are a very popular item of clothing in every woman's wardrobe. Thanks to their different styles and types, the jeans can be combined in a variety of ways for different occasions. Thanks to their elastane content, the trousers are super flexible and can therefore be ideally used as loungewear and activewear.
Especially now, in the time of going out restrictions, it is sometimes difficult to get dressed in the morning. Not any more, however, with the stretch jeans, because they are at least as comfortable as your pyjama bottoms.
(Image source: Imani Bahati/Unsplash)