Stud earrings for women are very popular, because there is hardly an outfit where they do not fit. It makes no difference whether a woman is out for pleasure or for business. But it is precisely this diversity that can quickly become a problem. Whether you go to an internet site or to a jeweller, you will find women’s ear studs in countless colours and shapes.
It is not surprising that a woman feels overwhelmed by the wide range of products. With this article, we want to help you choose the perfect ladies’ stud earrings. In addition, we will answer the most pressing questions women have about caring for pierced ears.
The Best Women’s Stud Earrings: Our Picks
Ladies stud earrings: The most important questions answered
Especially women who are not yet sure whether they want to have pierced ears will have many questions. Therefore, in the following section we answer important questions regarding the care and the appropriate material of ladies’ stud earrings.
What is the easiest way to remove ladies’ stud earrings?
While it may seem simple at first glance, removing ladies stud earrings is a delicate process for any woman, especially after her first pricking. In the following section, we will therefore explain step by step what to consider when removing ladies’ stud earrings.
- Wash hands: Wash hands with soap under running water and then dry them with a clean towel. Disinfect your hands.
- Clean your ears: Use a cotton pad or cotton swab for this. Soak this either in rubbing alcohol or a cleaning agent available from your piercer. Dab the skin around the stud earring to remove dead skin cells and other dirt.
- Touch the lady’s stud earring: You will need both hands for this. Hold the front part of the stud earring with the thumb and forefinger of one hand and do the same with the clasp on the back with the second hand.
- Remove the clasp: Now wiggle slightly with the fingers holding the clasp. Once the clasp is loose, pull it off. Now carefully remove the plug from the ear. Be careful not to drop it.
If you have any difficulties removing them, do not hesitate to ask another person for help. Especially with longer fingernails, it will take some practice before you can master the procedure flawlessly.
How long should I leave the ear studs in my ears?
As a rule, the first studs should be left in the ear for at least 6 weeks, in some exceptions even longer. Otherwise you risk inflammation of the ear holes. It takes 5 months for the ear piercings to heal completely. Even after the initial studs have been removed, daily cleaning of the ear holes and your ladies ear stud is essential.
Which stud earrings for ladies are the most tolerable?
Plastic ear studs for ladies are not only skin-friendly, they also come in every conceivable colour. Precious metals are also kind to the skin, but these graceful ear studs for ladies are only recommended after the ear has healed. This is because such ear studs for ladies often contain nickel, to which many people are allergic.
Flutees are recommended so that you can try on a friend’s ear studs without worrying. Flutees are plastic covers that prevent contact between the skin and the jewellery. However, only use flutees for small stud earrings, as otherwise no protection can be guaranteed.
Styling tips for women’s stud earrings: How to achieve the perfect look
Many women will be able to relate to the following situation: You already have the perfect robe, matching shoes and are now looking for ladies stud earrings to match the rest of your outfit. This should no longer happen. With our styling tips, it will be easy for you to choose the perfect stud earrings for ladies.
- Sporty: For your morning jog or session at the gym, we recommend small women’s ear studs. These are not only practical, but also go well with leggings, trainers and the like. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different colours and patterns.
- Elegant: Whether you’re invited to a ball or a cocktail party, you’ll never be out of place with round women’s stud earrings. Also popular are drop shapes and pearls. And if you prefer off-the-shoulder dresses, dangling ladies’ stud earrings are sure to suit you. The classic colours for these are gold and silver.
- Casual: Filigree stud earrings are recommended for everyday wear. But geometric figures also look good when you go shopping with your friends or simply do your weekly shopping. Such women’s stud earrings combine well with stiletto heels and jogging trousers.
- Extravagant: This style goes well with stud earrings that are as unusual as your clothes. It is best to choose colours that also appear in your clothes. But plain stud earrings for ladies are also perfect. You’ll always shine, whether you’re at a movie night with your girlfriends or at a nightclub at the weekend.
Hopefully, we were able to give you some ideas that will make combining much easier. Basically, it’s up to you which ladies’ stud earrings you choose to go with a particular outfit. [/kb_faq] [kb_conclusion]
Stud earrings for women are true all-rounders, because they go with every style of dress. No matter whether you are invited to a wedding, celebrating with your girlfriends or playing sports. The most important thing, however, is that you like the colours and shapes of the jewellery. But there are other things that should be considered when choosing.
For example, nickel should be avoided as much as possible, as it often causes allergies. And to prevent inflammation, regular cleaning of the earlobes and the jewellery is very important.
(Image source: Sabrinna Ringquist/ unsplash.com)