Pandora is a jewelry brand known for their original designs. This brand revolutionized the market a decade ago when they released their iconic Pandora charm bracelets, an innovative concept which allows users to create their own unique bracelet based on their personal style. Pandora supplies a wide range of charms and beads which allow their customers to create the perfect bracelet they'll love.
What makes Pandora bracelets special, therefore, is that not only are they made of high-quality materials (sterling silver and 14-carat gold), but you can also personalize your bracelet however you would like. This has made these elegant items wildly popular worldwide. In this article we'll discuss these original and beautiful bracelets in more detail, to help you choose the Pandora bracelet that is right for you.
- 1 Weekly newsletter with the best personal finance tips
- 2 Key Facts
- 3 Our Selection: The Best Pandora Bracelets
- 4 Shopping Guide: Everything You Should Know About Pandora Bracelets
- 4.1 When was Pandora founded?
- 4.2 What are Pandora bracelets made from?
- 4.3 Do Pandora bracelets have a special meaning?
- 4.4 What are Pandora charms and how should I use them?
- 4.5 How should I clean my Pandora bracelet?
- 4.6 What type of Pandora bracelets are there?
- 4.7 What size Pandora bracelet should I choose?
- 5 Buyer's Guide
- 6 Summary
- Pandora bracelets are based on a very innovative concept: thanks to the different charms and beads of various themes, you can create your own unique, personalized design.
- The brand's products are made from precious materials such as sterling silver and 14-carat gold.
- Choose the perfect bracelet for you by keeping various factors in mind, such as the design and size.
Our Selection: The Best Pandora Bracelets
If you love to wear jewelry and accessories, you're sure to have heard of Pandora bracelets. You can completely personalize these items, which come in a range of diverse collections to suit a variety of styles: for those who are more romantic, more elegant, or have a simple, classic style. Let's take a look at some of the best Pandora bracelets currently available.
Shopping Guide: Everything You Should Know About Pandora Bracelets
Thanks to the almost limitless variety available in Pandora charms with a number of different themes, you are sure to be able to find the style which suits you, no matter what you like. If you're looking to buy one of these beautiful items of jewelry, here are the answers to some of the questions you may have in mind.
When was Pandora founded?
In the year 2000 the couple released the first Pandora bracelet. This was the beginning of something much bigger, and just nine years later the brand was selling 3 million pieces of jewelry every month. The secret of their success was their innovative concept, executed using high-quality materials and artisanal pieces.
What are Pandora bracelets made from?
Because they want to appeal to all price ranges, Pandora also sells pieces that are plated in 14-carat gold, which are more reasonably priced, and no less special. There are even models that are made from genuine leather or cotton cord. On the other hand, you can find Pandora items with precious and semi-precious stones.
Do Pandora bracelets have a special meaning?
Each of these small pieces represents an idea, allowing the wearer to choose those that best represent their passions and dreams. If you love photography you may choose a charm in the form of a camera. Alternatively, you could give your love a heart-shaped charm, or wear a clover or horseshoe for luck.
What are Pandora charms and how should I use them?
Pandora charms can be made from sterling silver, 14-carat gold, or Murano glass, among other materials. You can add as many charms as you like, depending on your preferences and the size of the bracelet. Because the charms are interchangeable, you can even wear a different bracelet every day!
How should I clean my Pandora bracelet?
How to properly look after your Pandora bracelet
- Protect your jewelry from scratches by keeping it in its original case
- Clean your bracelet by rinsing in warm water then scrubbing with a soft toothbrush and a little soap
- Avoid knocking or dropping your bracelet
- Don't sleep with your bracelet on as you may crush it
- Avoid exposure to chemicals
- Avoid discoloration of the silver through regular cleaning
- Do not swim in the pool or the ocean while wearing your bracelet
- Never force or jam the charms
What type of Pandora bracelets are there?
- The Moments collections: this cannot be overlooked, as the Moments collection is certainly the most popular.
- The Reflexions collection: this collection features mesh bracelets that use charms with a clip design or can be worn on their own.
- The Essence collection: the most minimalist and sophisticated collection, these must be used with the specific charms from this line.
Pandora also sells other types of bracelets featuring crystals and enamel, that are distinctive for their brightness.
What size Pandora bracelet should I choose?
On the other hand, for the Essence collection, you should choose a bracelet which is 1/2 inch larger than your wrist. Of course, the material the bracelet is made from is also important. Leather and cotton bands will stretch over time, so you should expect them to stretch by around 1/2 inch after one year of wear.
Pandora bracelets are relatively inexpensive jewelry, and although their cost will depend on the number of charms you choose, this is unlikely to be significant. There a few simple criteria to keep in mind when buying a Pandora bracelet:
The design is the first consideration to keep in mind when buying a Pandora bracelet. As an accessory that you will likely wear all the time, it is important you really love the design. It is a good idea to familiarize yourself with the different Pandora collections so you can choose the one which best suits your tastes.
Equally, the material your bracelet is made from is another essential factor. The most common material is sterling silver, although they are also made from other premium materials such as 14-carat gold. Along with models with genuine leather and cotton bands, you'll find the Rose collection which is perfect for those who love all things pink.
The size of the Pandora bracelet you choose will depend not only on the size of your wrist but also the number of charms you plan to wear. Remember that the more charms you want, the bigger the bracelet needs to be. Generally, the manufacturer recommends the bracelet should be 1/2 to 1 inch larger than your wrist.
Your Pandora bracelet is just the first step, as this item can be completely personalized with the different charms you add to it. This means that when choosing your bracelet you should keep in mind the charms you plan to put on it. There are a number of different themes and colors of Pandora charms available, including animals, objects, hearts, and Murano glass. Depending on the size of the bracelet, you can wear between 15 and 20 charms.
|Accesories||What they're for|
|Charms||Decorate and personalize the bracelet.|
|Security chain||Protects the charms when opening the bracelet.|
|Separators||Keeps the charms in place and highlights them.|
|Clips||Keep the weight balanced and stops the charms from sliding.|
Since its inception, Pandora bracelets have been the flagship product of this Danish firm. Given this, it is unsurprising that these collections are produced with the utmost quality and attention to detail. From their versatility of designs to their high-quality materials, this jewelry can adapt perfectly to any woman's style.
The Pandora brand has become one of the most recognizable jewelry makers in the world. One of its greatest strengths is you can choose a bracelet and completely personalize it to your own tastes and style. Better yet you can change out the charms, giving you a new bracelet every day if you wish!
(Source of featured image: Samoylik: 82140651/ 123rf.com)